Thread: Always Hungry! page

hartzdaniel is offline Junior Member

Always Hungry!

Primal Fuel
    Does anyone else get this? I am constantly hungry! Yesterday I ate a large salad with a pound of ground beef and lots of olive oil and then an hour or two later I noticed that I was in the kitchen scavenging because I was hungry!

The only thing I can think of that would have triggered my response was that I IFed, then moved at a slow pace for an hour and only then at around 1:00pm did I have the salad. However, when I don't IF, I'm also always hungry! I'm either hungry or I stuff myself silly... I feel like it's getting in the way of my fat loss!

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    this will happen to me occasionally...particularly feeling hungry for certain foods. it's been happening more and more as winter progresses. but, i don't think it's real hunger. usually i stop for a second before i reach for food and i realize that i'm just bored or a little bit stressed about something (a quick round of pull ups usually makes both feelings disappear).
    are you sure you're feeling actual hunger, or could it be more psychological?

hartzdaniel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primalrob View Post
    this will happen to me occasionally...particularly feeling hungry for certain foods. it's been happening more and more as winter progresses. but, i don't think it's real hunger. usually i stop for a second before i reach for food and i realize that i'm just bored or a little bit stressed about something (a quick round of pull ups usually makes both feelings disappear).
    are you sure you're feeling actual hunger, or could it be more psychological?
    Rob, it's hard to say whether it is actual hunger as opposed to psychological--they both feel real! But that is a good point. Most of the time when I feel this hunger, I'm sitting in my apartment writing an essay for class or something equally exciting. I think you're right about the stress. Instead of walking right past the pull up bar i just installed in my doorway to the kitchen, I'll use the bar and then see how I feel. Thanks for the great idea!