Hey All,

I've been noticing something lately and was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on this for me. I've been following the Primal blueprint pretty rigid for almost a month now. I eat the right foods, get plenty of sleep during the week, and have been exercising regularly. I feel great and have already shed 5 points of body fat.

The only time I fall off the horse a bit is on the weekends. I still have a lot of friends that love to go bar hopping and it's not uncommon for me to go out on a Friday or Saturday night and have a few ( or sometimes more) drinks. I stick mostly to the soda water with gin drinks but sometimes might also have a few hard ciders real high in sugar content. I believe this messes up my sleep schedule and the past few Monday's I've felt extremely exhausted and have bad bad congestion in my left ear ( weird right?) It usually clears up after a day or two but I'm wondering if anyone knows why this is happening? I'm wondering if my body is much more sensitive to the effects of lack of sleep and alcohol now and I'm suffering for those long nights out?

I just find it odd that it's always congestion clogging my left ear and why it only started happening after I went primal.

Thanks in advance!

Lee