So...isn't anyone going to join me here? So many posts from folks following PB to heal! If this situation applies to you, please jump in and introduce yourself and let's help each other find our way to our best health.
My status today:
1. General sense of wellbeing: much better than just a couple of months ago. I don't feel ill today. I slept well last night.
2. Physically: Osteoarthritis pain is about a 3-4 in my left knee and lumbar spine. No neurologic symptoms, no neck pain. Plantar fasciitis gone in left foot, much improved in right. Still taping right foot.
3. Emotionally: Moderately positive and optimistic. Looking forward with pleasure to several things in my life. This is much better than just a few months ago.
My plan for healing today:
1. Supplements: fish oil, Vit. D.
2. 30 min. walk around the indoor track at the Y today. (Or as long as my feet permit---will cycle if I can't walk) This, at light to moderate intensity to count as my "moving around slowly" base.
3. Continue the good eating I have been doing.
QUESTION FOR OTHERS:
If you are using PB to heal from injury or chronic or inflammatory illness, do you supplement? What do you use?