Thread: Can Strength & Conditioning Be Used To Facilitate Skill Learning In Jiu Jitsu? page

Coach Palfrey is offline Senior Member

Can Strength & Conditioning Be Used To Facilitate Skill Learning In Jiu Jitsu?

Primal Fuel
    I was recently featured on bjjweekly.com

Check out the article here:

http://mmastrengthconditioning.blogs...ioning-to.html

http://www.bjjweekly.com/bjj-health-fitness/

Would love to get feedback from anyone on here

TrPAssasin is offline Member
    Thanks for the BJJ article, I'll have to start incorporating some new exercises in my work out, but the Veggo article is definitely not Primal.

Quote Originally Posted by TrPAssasin View Post
    Thanks for the BJJ article, I'll have to start incorporating some new exercises in my work out, but the Veggo article is definitely not Primal.
    Veggo article? Nothing to do with me man!

simodalcais is offline Senior Member
    very informative and easy to understand ...excellent work ! Cleared up a few things I had been wondering about as well ...so thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by simodalcais View Post
    very informative and easy to understand ...excellent work ! Cleared up a few things I had been wondering about as well ...so thanks for that
    No worries - most of the strength and conditioning stuff I do is with MMA guys so if you have any other questions send me an e mail or check out my blogs

danandvicky is offline Member
    Coach Palfrey - any pics of the landmine exercise? I wasnt entirely sure about how to perform it by reading the text alone. Would love to try them as windmilling is already in my arsenal with lateral/clock lunges. Do you have any blogs/articles on trx use. I have been using one for a while in my quest to avoid gyms and find it a great tool even to the point that i have bought other educational products from them as a company.
    Ps i posted on our thread hijack re: Building muscle and weightlifting on the PB fitness forum.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by danandvicky View Post
    Coach Palfrey - any pics of the landmine exercise? I wasnt entirely sure about how to perform it by reading the text alone. Would love to try them as windmilling is already in my arsenal with lateral/clock lunges. Do you have any blogs/articles on trx use. I have been using one for a while in my quest to avoid gyms and find it a great tool even to the point that i have bought other educational products from them as a company.
    Ps i posted on our thread hijack re: Building muscle and weightlifting on the PB fitness forum.
    This link is not mine but it shows the landmine reasonably well. I did an article on Gymnastic Rings awhile back but I have to admit, it is very basic. Fire me a PM if you have any specific q's

MMA Strength & Conditioning: Ring Training for MMA Athletes

http://www.dieselcrew.com/articles-p...ionalpartI.pdf