Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Incorrect claim about Olive Oil in PB? page 4

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Tara thanks a lot for the link. You've ruined my day though. I've been using the Filippo Berio for ages, and just bought a big bottle of cheap EVOO in costco. wtf? I'll test them tonight.

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Shine is offline Member

Thanks for the link, Tara. My list of "safe" foods grows shorter each day as my digust with the food production industry intensifies.

Ecala is offline Junior Member

Filippo Berio will harden if left in long enough. I've done the challenge and found that all of my different olive oils harden up eventually. Some take long than others though.

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

SS: Sorry! Maybe you can make soap? Luckily she provides a list of pure EVOOs to get.

Shine: I agree. Its shocking to find out that you really can be duped on ALL KINDS of foods!

Ecala: I did mine with Berio overnight and it didnt harden? More dissapointing though, was the nice bottle (400mL) that I love and tastes SO GOOD and is a treat for me... that didnt harden. Im at a loss.

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Ecala is offline Junior Member

Takes longer than overnight to harden some. Wait about 3 days and it will harden.

quasi13 Guest

I buy the Costco EVOO, and it does solidify. It takes a few days, but all my dressings eventually solidify.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234