Thread: Wow!! Six pounds to go!!! page

frances is offline Senior Member

Wow!! Six pounds to go!!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    On my CW diet, I'd gotten down to 172 from 183 over the course of seven months. And there I stayed, and stayed, and stayed. My goal weight was 163 (a weight at which I felt fantastic six years ago). At the time I hit 163, I had a personal trainer who told me I'd be really lean at 155, but I didn't really consider that possible. I do think about the scale, as I'm hoping to fight in the spring, and have to consider weight class....

Started PB shortly before thanksgiving. I've had a few weeks of being serious, and a few weeks of being sort of cheaty. (I still love pizza, and do not forsee being a person who is completely satisfied by PB foods. I did get over my oatmeal fixation, although developed new sweet potato fixation) Kept up with my Muay Thai and kettle bells, although dialed back the MT somewhat...

So here I am, eight weeks after starting PB, weighing 161.5 pounds. Holy Smokes!!! And, lifting heavier in KB, and more energized in MT (prob since I'm not overtraining anymore). New goal weight: 155. It's going to happen. People at my gym are shocked by how much I've shrunk lately.

Thanks to everyone on the forums--this wouldn't have been possible without everything I've learned here.

Lindsey is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations with your success and good luck with your goal!

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Congrats
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Adventure8410 is offline Senior Member
    gratz
    My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog