Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4 Hour Body? page 3

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member
    If it takes her longer than 15 min, you're doing something wrong.

Enamel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999 View Post
    If it takes her longer than 15 min, you're doing something wrong.
    Some women just take longer to climax, though. I can get off in less than 5 if things are going well, LOL. I'm just curious as to what this book's secret is, even though I don't think I need it.
    Sounds like a fun book, it's just too expensive atm to give into my curiosity.

milehigh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enamel View Post
    Some women just take longer to climax, though. I can get off in less than 5 if things are going well, LOL. I'm just curious as to what this book's secret is, even though I don't think I need it.
    Sounds like a fun book, it's just too expensive atm to give into my curiosity.
    Here is the secret:
    a) Let your partner know that you are about to fiddle with her for 15 minutes.
    b) Fiddle with her. (The c-spot)

And also, if doing missionary, change the angle a bit to hit things differently. Basically what every man that have had sex more than a couple of times should know. I'm glad I didn't pay for the book. The author could've condensed it into 30 pages of actual "useful" information. Also, the website (and the title of the book) is highly misleading; you're not going to turn into some badass superhuman beast that'll pull off incredible feats by only reading this book.
    Last edited by milehigh; 02-01-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Suze is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by milehigh View Post
    the website (and the title of the book) is highly misleading; you're not going to turn into some badass superhuman beast that'll pull off incredible feats by only reading this book.
    Did you think That's what would happen to you milehigh, that when you got to the end of the book you would be transformed? I doubt it...
    I got some great ideas on different exercises I can do to help with my back pain, a few new moves to try with the man, how to make a 10$ish kettlebell, and all of it will require a fair amount of work on my part, what's cool is there's probably a little something everyone can take away, as an "i never knew/tried that" and most of his training moves are quick...as for effective? Only time will tell, I am my own guinnea pig.

milehigh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suze View Post
    Did you think That's what would happen to you milehigh, that when you got to the end of the book you would be transformed? I doubt it...
    I got some great ideas on different exercises I can do to help with my back pain, a few new moves to try with the man, how to make a 10$ish kettlebell, and all of it will require a fair amount of work on my part, what's cool is there's probably a little something everyone can take away, as an "i never knew/tried that" and most of his training moves are quick...as for effective? Only time will tell, I am my own guinnea pig.
    I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I was merely saying that the book is misleading, which it is. I knew it was a bunch of BS after reading the first few pages. It's just too bad everyone is going to think they will be superhuman this time next year because they read some watered out information that's also available for free if you've heard about a company called Google.

New Renaissance is offline Senior Member
    I have been mildly interested in the book, but only because people keep talking about it. I watched Ferriss' TED talk, and thought: " Wow, what a douche-bag!" looked at his blog; same thing. I read up on what was supposed to be in the book, and thought it would be worth a look.

I saw it in the book store in A Concourse in Atlanta, and the book is the Largest book on the rack. I mean, what a blatant, douche-baggy, self promotion thing to do! I seriously don't ever want to pay any money for any of his products. Besides, all the best info is being blogged about anyway. Self improvement isn't masturbation; self promotion is.

I hate guys like that.

Suze is offline Member
    Lol!

Bane is offline Senior Member
    This is definitely worth a read:

From Charlie Nader at Bygone Bureau, a wonderful pantsing of Tim Ferriss andhis self-help nonsense.

Congratulations! The fact that you're reading this book means you're on your way to achieving your WILDEST DREAMS. You want to be a dentist? I'm going to make it happen. And guess what? It only takes four hours. Let me repeat that: in four hours, you will be a dentist. Take a deep breath and get ready for the ride of your life. Welcome to the 4-Hour Dentist.
    (via Kottke.org)

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    My copy just arrived today. I've been thumbing through it and spot-reading as things have caught my eye.

I have to say the before/after photos from the cold water showers and the kettlebell swings are truly compelling -- on the level of MDA transformation pix. And the stats on the eating as soon as you wake up have my mind spinning, as I'm doing the exact opposite of that and not getting nearly as good results. I'm willing to give these three ideas a go; I'm feeling adventurous and willing to guinea pig myself even further. For science! I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I'm happy to see Ferriss conferring with Nina Hartley....

For science!

More to come. Got a lot of reading to do. Jesus, this book is huge.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Kaeden is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Insulin control/sugar control can come in many ways. Grain allergies ect aside, CW can work. The many small meals gets simular results as primal. It's just a ton harder to manage IMO.

Simularly, eatting breakfast and then fasting. Fasting after work outs. Eatting planned meals to support your work outs are all the same methods to control blood sugar.

Different strokes for different folks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast