Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ontario, Canada Groksters

Talking Ontario, Canada Groksters

Shop Now
    I just noticed the sales flyer for Food Basics and Metro. Coconut milk is less then 80 cents a can. Time to stock up.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll see if I can find one of those near me.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Yup! I buy mine at the Fortinos...$0.75-$0.80 a can. Can't beat it!

Wow, I just paid over 2.50 a can in downtown Ottawa! Thanks for the tip, I have just begun using it and love it.

Thanks for the heads-up...it's not the brand I usually buy (Mr. Goudas) but I will check it out tomorrow!

Hmmm, I'll have to go shopping tomorrow and stock up. Thanks for the tip!

I'm in Toronto and I hate to sound stupid, but do you guys actually DRINK coconut milk? I'm not a fan of curries and the only recipes I can find that use coconut milk are curries...I'll totally stock up on it because I've read that it's the best....but can someone tell me how to use it?

I'm going to attempt to use it to replace cream and sugar in my coffee in the morning. Right now, I still can't ditch that single sugar in my XL from Tim's. I might even kick my Tim's habit if its workable. Otherwise, I'm open to ideas for it too.

Put a bunch of blueberries/raspberries/blackberries/banana/whatever you prefer into the blender and add a can of coconut milk plus a few ice cubes. Blend the shit out of it. Yummy.

You can also add a can of it to the pan when you're cooking salmon...it makes a nice creamy sauce for the fish.

Shop Now
    I live in Quebec. Is the sale not here? Here is my weekly flyer (just control-f the first link, or search through the actual flyer in the second link):
    http://www.metro.ca/en/circulaire-ac...er&idFlyer=817
    http://www.metro.ca/en/circulaire.ht...ge=0&imgSize=0