Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Tooth and Claw page 25

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Had the 4 metal pins removed from my hand last Friday - should be able to bench/do pull ups/ice cream makers again soon!

Have been doing linear gains 3x a week with my squatting - goal is to max 300 lbs+ by New Years by doing 5# weekly progressions
    ad astra per aspera

Benched for the first time last week - 3 x 3 at 205

Amazing how fast bench press disappears! Looking back on this log I was doing

Bench Press: 3-3-3-3-3 @230# before I hurt my hand. Looks like I have a[nother] good goal to get to by new years...
    ad astra per aspera

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    That's actually not much loss. I've found that bench comes back pretty fast when I'm forced to take time off.

Sent via lightsaber

Thanks Anthony

1 rm BS (high bar): 305# - 10# off of my PR - hopefully i can get back to 315 - 320 by New Years - I guess that's my next goal.

Did some light snatches today at 95# - first time in about 8 months. Bottom position and mid-transition feels kinda weird with the knee - and my grip strength and upper body/core strength unused to power. I want to spend this month getting up to snuff for oly to get back to functional capacity by New Years.

Fat bar deadlifts at ~190# ; trying to strengthen that right hand.

For the foreseeable future no crossfit just brute strength and oly.
    ad astra per aspera

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Still at it - in January I started a rigorous 8 week program that I wrote myself (3x a week squatting, with Bench, pull ups, snatch, cleans and more) - three more weeks left on it; I'll post it here afterwards. I'm up to 210 lbs right now and my lifts are probably about 10% off where they were this time last year (before ACL surgery and hand surgeries). Forcast is that this Spring and Summer TFC will be officially out of hibernation.
    ad astra per aspera

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425