Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am suddenly in love with my life now page 2

Pandora Guest

Wow, thanks for the awesome welcome everyone! I can hardly believe the change after a month of living like this. I'd always held back from eating this way because of the cost of food...but its such a small price to pay to feel like this and since I live in Calgary a lot easier to find everything at a decent price. When I saw the cost of my prescription, that's kinda when I weighed my options (and my wallet) and decided to go the primal route. I have tried counselling but that too is costly. I realized my social networks are non-existent and so I've gotten more active and rebuilt some bridges with friends, family, and "tribal elders" to confide in hehe.

I'd like to send a deep thank-you from the bottom of my heart to all the beautiful, strong, vivacious ladies who are active on this site and others. You've shown me something REAL and something to strive for. OH, and also to all the guys, as you've opened my eyes to the qualities you truly find attractive in another person.

klcarbaugh Guest

Awww... you are so cute! Welcome to our world! I am so glad you are happy. Don't be too hard on yourself if you fall of though, because it might eventually happen and we are here to help! Keep it going, sounds like you are in it for the long haul! I am right there with you!

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

Pandora, congrats for deciding to go primal.

There appears to be a strong link between diet-induced chronic systemic inflammation and depression / degenerative brain diseases. I think you are definitively on the right track.

You might be interested in this blog:

http://coolinginflammation.blogspot.com/2008/08/depression_23.html

It's a great source of information, not only because of the posts but also because of the comments.

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Covo Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Hi there Pandora and welcome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12