Thread: For Sale: TRX Suspension Training system + door anchor page

redsvt Guest

Primal Fuel

I have bought two of these, one was a gift, turns out the person I bought it already has one. It is brand new in box, never used, DVD still sealed, TRX system still in its zip ties. It also includes the door anchoring system. I paid $169.00, I will sell for $130 including shipping. Payment by paypal only.

redsvt0526 at yahoo dot com for ????

chocolatechip69 is offline Junior Member

What is TRX system?

redsvt Guest

Body weight training system. See info here

http://www.fitnessanywhere.com/

mtwohawks Guest

The TRX is basically, a modified "gymnastics rings" system, that uses handles instead of rings. It is used to do any number of exercises with increased challenges to stabilization. They are very cool.

I was "going" to get one of these, but opted for the ultimate sandbags instead, because I am in a position where I can't get to ANY weights..and you still need to lift weights...

Tearing up your stabilizer muscles through the Sandbag or TRX is what you want to do.

Wonderful thing about TRX...totally portable. If I had the $$$, I'd buy it!

klcarbaugh Guest

Go sell it on Craig's List. This is not a classified listings website.

Ecala is offline Junior Member

Well, I don't know that it was wrong for redsvt to post this on the board!? This is a good deal and I'm sure there is someone here who'd be interested. It's not like redsvt is trying to sell a jackhammer or some other irrelevant equipment. He/She also appears to be a regularly contributing member, not a spammer who created an account today.

RachelHankins is offline Junior Member
    my gym has classes for trx everyday.. I haven't taken the class but I have messed around with it and it can be pretty tough. It is cool for something different, I wouldn't do just that though.

PureFunctionalFitness is offline Senior Member
    there are a stack of excellent fakes coming out of China, with boxes, DVD, instruction manual etc. Exact copies even with a hologram and serial number. I believe them to be perfectly good and robust from what I have seen, but you can buy one of them for $45. Don't buy a fake for $130 :-)

PureFunctionalFitness is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelHankins View Post
    my gym has classes for trx everyday.. I haven't taken the class but I have messed around with it and it can be pretty tough. It is cool for something different, I wouldn't do just that though.
    But you have a link to your website for TRX Rip Trainers, interesting site choice for someone who has never done much with a TRX???

dgreenwood is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Strong bump on this 3+ year old discussion!