Thread: Amazon deal--Get Something Primal! page

Mandolin is offline Senior Member

Amazon deal--Get Something Primal!

Primal Fuel
    Just thought I'd share, although I'm sure many of you have already seen the link:

https://livingsocial.com/deals/21336...jp&rpi=3975203

Get a $20 amazon.com giftcard for only $10. Good deal, if you ask me. They usually have some great prices on Primal goods (think flours and oils). Hope some of you can get in on the action!

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member

CoachSandee is offline Member
    Perfect timing as I just added some things to my Amazon shopping cart this am. Tomorrow I will order and get my $10 off!

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    I saw this deal earlier and got in on it. Didn't even think about sharing it here. Maybe we should start a frugal primal deals thread and keep it rolling. I am alerted to deals on coconut oil and really cheap Thai Kitchen coconut milk, etc., etc., all the time.... and I'm sure you do, too, Mandolin. (I noted and remembered on another thread that you were a fellow frugalista as well.)

I am using my $20-for-$10 to get a medicine ball.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Mandolin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Maybe we should start a frugal primal deals thread and keep it rolling. I am alerted to deals on coconut oil and really cheap Thai Kitchen coconut milk, etc., etc., all the time.... and I'm sure you do, too, Mandolin. (I noted and remembered on another thread that you were a fellow frugalista as well.)

I am using my $20-for-$10 to get a medicine ball.
    That's a great idea (starting a thread). I am most definitely a cheap skate...er...frugalista I never pay retail!

Mommaofmany is offline Member

Got it!

I bought that deal earlier. It's a great one. I use the swagbucks search engine and bought it through them. I earned an additional 280 swagbucks when I bought it! I buy $5 Amazon gift cards every time I reach 450 swagbucks (about one a week). I love free things! If you want to join, you can use my referral link:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CAMommaofmany

I just got the PB Cookbook today...for free! I made my first Primal Meal. Lemon Pepper Chicken, large green salad and steamed peas. I also made Garlic Parmesan Orzo for the rest of the family. Now I am sitting down to peruse the cookbook and find tomorrow's dinner.

girl scout is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just got mine! Thanks for sharing