Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What brought you joy today? page 2

nina_70 Guest

For me it was the two 4-week old puppies that I'm fostering for a local shelter. Puppies are *pure* joy. When I saw them running towards me this AM with their little tails wagging it was total happiness. We went for a long walk outside in the garden (more like round and round) so I guess you can say I got some slow, primal exercise in too

ediesue Guest

walking my puppy this morning.

She is so happy.

She brings smiles to all that see her and she always returns their smile.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

I got to be the alpha-dog at boot-camp. The usual alpha and beta dogs are on vacation, and the gamma dog had an ankle injury.

Technically, I guess that makes me the gamma dog now; if I had the true primal spirit, I should have gotten medieval on her hiney and claimed my rightful place in the pack, huh? (Eight dogs beneath me.)

Hmmm, that might make you more of a 'cat' since the females rule in their prides ;-)

Wox Guest

I woke up this morning to the sound of baby chicks, 2 weeks old. Our neighbors, who own a goat dairy and make wonderful goat cheese, brought them over yesterday for the kids. Churp, churp sounds of three lil chicks. They are 'banti size' so lil eggs. The thought of our own chicken eggs YAY! Mean while I'll still be buying them from the goat farm the sell eggs too.

feltsole is offline Junior Member

My son. He just turned 2 last week. Every morning he is so happy to see me and runs across the kitchen floor to give me a hug. His happiness is infectuious. I love it!

chocolatechip69 is offline Junior Member

Visiting this forum and reading about puppies

I think it's amazins that no matter how bad of a day you had and how depressed you feel, you can always count on coming home and your pups greeting you with the outmost excitement. They always happy to see you, no matter how unhappy you may feel at the moment.

chocolatechip69 is offline Junior Member

Yes, and kids as well Sorry. They have that very same effect on their close ones.

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

warm weather and sunshine and the fact that it's Friday afternoon makes me pretty darn joyful !

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Listening to my horses whicker good-mornings in the pre-dawn, pre-workout darkness.

AND, I'm on vacation all next week!

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast