Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal: Primal Toad page 2

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Heya, nice to meet you in chat today on Facebook!

You had asked if I liked meat more now, but I was pulled away to take care of the kids and couldn't answer. Answer is: Not really! But I want it conceptually, I know I need more protein, and so I've found ways to eat it that are acceptable to me. Mainly I have a lot of stew with finely ground meat and veggies. Really rich and delicious. Sometimes I make shrimp scampi or have an actual cut of meat if a better chef than me preps it.

So how's the return to primalosity going?
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    subscribing...

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Hey Jenny!

Well at least you understand that your body does need the protein, specifically from animal products. Just keep doing what you are doing and I am sure you will be fine! Maybe you will grow into it more in the near future. Seafood is probably the most ideal so eat the shrimp!

The primal life is better than ever. I can not wait till it warms up just a bit more!! Life is about to get super grand!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

I totally forgot I had this journal. I am actually on day 24 of a 30 day paleo challenge. I will submit some of my meals this week to help others out!

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    The primal life is better than ever. I can not wait till it warms up just a bit more!! Life is about to get super grand!
    I am so with you there. This'll be our first primal non-pregnant summer and we are really looking forward to it as a time to make great progress.

As for animal protein... yes, definitely. I eat a lot of eggs from a local farm where the chickens actually get to run around on grass, too!

So how's the challenge going? Plan to post more about it beyond meals?
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

I may post some things here soon... I just have a blog that I work on 20-30 hours a week. I also have a full-time job so I am a bit too busy actually. The challenge is going great and I am now 26 days through so only 4 more left!

At the very least you could use this to promote the blog. Like, post here:
    New blog post up, (title) (link)

Then people might see it in the latest post list, or if they don't usually visit your blog directly they can subscribe to this thread for notification of new posts. That certainly helps me with naiadknight's TBM blog.

4 days! Wow. So what do you think you'll do when this is done?

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    How did your challange go?

Jenny - I have posted a blog post here in the forum a few times but I don't want to "take advantage" of the forum. But, I am glad you brought this up because the feedback I have received has been unbelievable. People love what I write, love my blog. So, I will be posting my blog posts in the forum.

I am simply here to help millions around the world. To help grow the primal/paleo revolution. My dad just motivated me BIG TIME tonight. Bam!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Amberlee - It was unbelievable. I am going to write a report on it soon. I lost 11 lbs. in 5 weeks without trying. But, I am now back to my normal weight. I am trying to now bulk up which will take time. I want to be back in the 140s with less than 8% body fat. I got tested last summer and was 8.9%. It could be off a few percentage points either way. But, my guess was around 10%.

I do plan on posting in this thread more often very soon. I am putting in my last 2 weeks at my job tomorrow.

TIme to book the flight and hotel room for Primal Con!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast