Thread: "America's Fifty Most Powerful People in Food" page

wilberfan is offline Senior Member

"America's Fifty Most Powerful People in Food"

Primal Fuel
    I wonder if there are any Primal folks on this list?! (If not, what does it say about Eating in America?)

http://www.thedailymeal.com/50-most-...d-folk-america

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Just took a quick glance, so maybe i missed some, but the only one i saw was Michael Pollan at #38. But hey, Oprah is #21, so what does that tell you?

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Just took a quick glance, so maybe i missed some, but the only one i saw was Michael Pollan at #38. But hey, Oprah is #21, so what does that tell you?
    That self-proclaimed morons (and not just in the realm of food) can be deemed influential despite clearly not providing a worthy example to follow?
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

claude512 is offline Senior Member
    Hugh Grant, Steve Jobs, Oprah and Michelle Obama?! come on now, what does that say about food in America?