Thread: Stronger Grip Mace - What to fill it with? page

fritchbeetle is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

Hey y'all! Thanks to my lunch pic being selected randomly (second) last month, I won a short mace from Stronger Grip. Yay!

It arrived empty and only 11 lbs. What on earth do I fill it with? And where do I find it? I looked on the website and their video said to fill it with "steel shot". What is that and where do I find it.

But even at 11 lbs, it's awesome and has proven a great tool for my "lift heavy things" routine. Woot!

Thanks!

P.S. I'm also gonna email the guys at Stronger Grip and see what they say.

Geoff is offline Member

Here's a suggestion: Fill it up with any leftover grains you have in the pantry (like rice). Though not as heavy as steel shot, consider it a healthy way to bring grains back into your life (but not your digestive tract).

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

fritchbeetle,

"Steel Shot" is made for reloading shotgun shells for hunters. If you have a sporting goods store near you with hunting supplies, they'll probably have it.

Enjoy your Mace....I'm jealous :-)

primalclubber is offline Senior Member

PrimalCon New York

Steel shot or steel bbs. I bought 4 - 5000 bb packs at walmart ($6 ea) and my Mace is now up to 24 lbs after gradually adding bbs over the last 3 months. The owner Ryan at Strongergrip is very responsive to your questions.