Thread: Looking for some feedback on intake page

Angie87 is offline Junior Member

Looking for some feedback on intake

Primal Fuel
    Hello!
    I've been recently tracking my daily intakes just to see where I'm at normally in terms of calories and carbs and whatnot and I was wondering if I could get some feedback because although I feel good at this weight I do want to lose 2-4 lbs of fat and the scale is just not moving.
    I've been eating primally since august of last year and lost about 20lbs in the first 3 months (23yr old, 5'4 with a medium frame with quite a bit of muscle and went from 145lbs to 125lbs). Now I want to get to 120ish to make my abs more visible but I can't seem to get any lower for the past month. Plateau maybe? I'm adding a picture of my calorie tracker (at fatsecret.com) and I was wondering if you'd suggest trying to go lower on carbs or higher? I know everyone works differently but how do I test this? Should I try getting closer to 100g for 2 weeks or so? or closer to 0g? or how long is enough to test this? Any tips?

January..png

More details: I work out at a gym (safety and convenience) 1 hour 5 times a week and mostly strength train and do HIIT a couple of times a week. I don't eat dairy and as for fruit I only eat 1 small sized fruit a day (maybe a small apple or pear or whatever). I normally just eat eggs, vegetables (mostly broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, etc...) chicken, beef and sometimes tuna. Do I just need more fat and less protein?

Sorry if I ask too many questions I'm still trying to figure this out
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Angie87; 01-17-2011 at 03:38 AM.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    I'm also wanting to drop the last few lbs of fat. Dropping my carbs down to 20g net carbs while dropping my calories to 1500 seems to be working for me. See my Fitday journal for the last 10 days to see what I eat, if it helps. Everyone is so different, so I think it's really a matter of trial & error.

SteakNchop is offline Senior Member
    I suggest lowering your carbs for a bit by cutting out the piece of fruit for a little while. Just getting rid of that may very well put you at your weight in a week or two.