Thread: What about Mark's Daily Apple going multi-language ? page

Ian Nueva Córdoba is offline Junior Member

What about Mark's Daily Apple going multi-language ?

Primal Fuel
    Last edited by Ian Nueva Córdoba; 04-05-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Well let's see. If the trade deficit is to ever balance (and it must), then Mark would be wise to translate his books into Chinese.

Paleobird Guest
    Maybe you could contact Mark and create a job for yourself being the Spanish language translator for PB.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    I think it makes more sense for each person so inspired to create a Primal blog in their own language.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I speak English... so I guess it doesn't matter to me.

jguyc is offline Member
    Google translate works pretty well-give it try and see!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    There is a primal/paleo blog called Vida Paleo. I don't read Spanish well enough to judge it, and not the same as translating MDA. But worth a look.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

anne is offline Member
    I would love it if at least the main book was available in German. This is of course a generalization but I think people who read blogs *tend* to be able to understand English well enough. At least better than people who still rely solely on books.

On the other hand, people like e.g. my mother who does not read blogs doesn't speak English well enough to be able to read the book. Which is a shame since I'd really love to share all this with her but want to make it possible for her to read everything at her own pace and make up her mind about it instead of just telling her about it (I don't want to annoy and indoctrinate her).

Well... maybe one day...

slacker is offline Senior Member
    I have seen people say they wished even the English was more international, and I can understand that. I'd like to just say for myself, that if people want to use Oz-isms or Brit-isms, go for it! I feel the same about posting in other languages or starting a German thread, say. Go for it!

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist View Post
    There is a primal/paleo blog called Vida Paleo. I don't read Spanish well enough to judge it, and not the same as translating MDA. But worth a look.
    Oh, it's a good one. A very *very* good one. It's intentionally written for paleo beginners with no formal science background and/or those with no real interest in science.

somatotropina.com is another excellent Spanish language paleo blog but it's written more at the level of cooling inflammation or panu. It can get very biochem at times.

Fwiw they both are on twitter and facebook as well.

Somatotropina/nutricion evolutiva also has an english language blog called ketotic that is excellent.

Katherine in atl