Thread: Coconut Pancakes Nutrition Info page

Jayne Collins is offline Junior Member

Coconut Pancakes Nutrition Info

Primal Fuel
    Can anyone give me the nutrition info on the coconut pancakes. The Primal Blueprint Cookbook doesn't have the nutrition info or serving size info. Thanks.

Dr. Bork Bork is offline Senior Member
    I plugged them in to www.dailyburn.com after I ate mine. My batch made 8, so the below stats are based on the number of servings.

182 cals, 130 from fat, 17 total fat, 8.8 sat fat, 1 carb, 8 fiber, 5 protein. (that's for 1 pancake)

Hope that helps!

Jayne Collins is offline Junior Member

Coconut pancakes info

Yes, that helps a lot. I'm really confused on how to determine the nutrition information on a recipe that has a bunch of ingredients. Can you steer me on that? Thanks

LEED3D is offline Member
    Do the coconut pancakes taste anything like normal pancakes? Kind of miss eating pancakes and I'm wondering if this is worth a shot

Mandolin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LEED3D View Post
    Do the coconut pancakes taste anything like normal pancakes? Kind of miss eating pancakes and I'm wondering if this is worth a shot
    They taste like coconutty normal pancakes--my kids love them, and so do I. They are a bit trickier to flip, however, so keep them on the small side

Dr. Bork Bork is offline Senior Member
    When I made them they smelled like playdoh and tasted like sawdust. I had to drown them in butter & syrup. Maybe I did something wrong though *shrug*.

Jayne, I plugged all the ingredients into the recipe thingy on www.dailyburn.com & it gave me the nutrition on it.

jnmarz30 is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I agree with Madolin - they taste pretty close to regular pancakes, but a little coconut-ty. My family likes them but isn't crazy about the texture. Lately we've been making almond pancakes and those have been a much bigger hit. They're eggy and cinnamon-y and remind us all of French toast! The almond pancakes are also faster to make (it's just 1 c. ground almonds + 3 eggs + some vanilla and cinnamon) and flip much easier than the coconut ones.