Thread: It's Finally Hit Me page

Primal2010 is offline Member

It's Finally Hit Me

Ladies and Gentlemen the effect I've been waiting for with this new lifestyle has finally come! I started around 1 December at about an 80/20 style until I got used to it, at around 1 January I was a good 95% strict with the lifestyle, and just in the past few days the effect has been extraordinary. I feel sometimes I have too much energy, my mental clarity is through the roof, and my sleep is sound and uninterrupted (except for trips to the head). On top of that, the fitness plan has gotten my body to be able to perform far better than what I was used to! Paired with what seems to be endless energy, I feel like I can spend all day playing whatever sport I want (like I used to as a kid). Loving this, and I know for a fact that this is the lifestyle I want for all my family, hope I can get through to them. Oh and it seems my body is finally taking shape (which is a great side-effect). Thank you all for all the help and guidance and with making this arduous change more tolerable.

Reborn Grokker is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I had a break through this week too, today is day 12 of about 95% primal. I sleep like a rock, the weight that was slightly up has dropped off, my waist is noticeably smaller today..... I feel GREAT!! And the best part is that I get to eat things like a whole cornish hen saturated in butter---who would've ever thought that you could eat such GOOD food and be healthier and happier? Now to get my 3 yr old off eating so much grain. Luckily he likes fruit and most veggies (broccoli and cauliflower, even raw).
    Heidi

33yo, 5'6", 158lbs, size 10 jeans