Thread: New to Primal Blueprint page

jsmaurice is offline Junior Member

New to Primal Blueprint

Primal Fuel
    Hello. My wife and I started Primal Blueprint about 10 days ago. We are eating only locally sourced foods and love it. However, we both feel like we may be gaining weight. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, please advise.

Annlee is offline Senior Member
    You might be gaining weight - BUT - what kind of weight? How do your clothes fit? Muscle is much denser than fat, so the same weight occupies less volume as you lose fat and gain muscle.

Above all, how do you feel? That's much more important than the scale.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    What are you eating? Doing?
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

jsmaurice is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We do Crossfit 3x per week. We have someone prepare our meals straight from the Primal cookbook. Locally sourced, organic produce and meats. I haven't noticed clothes fitting looser and haven't felt terrific. Kind of a sick feeling in the stomach. Our acupuncturist has been encouraging us to eat primal for about a year. She says all of this is common. We just keep reading about positive results and were curious of others reactions.