Thread: How much fish oil (EPA/DHA) and how much Vitamin D do you take each day? page

Christina* is offline Senior Member

How much fish oil (EPA/DHA) and how much Vitamin D do you take each day?

Shop Now
    How much fish oil (EPA/DHA) and how much Vitamin D do you take each day?

canuk_caveman is offline Member
    I try to get 3 grams total EPA/DHA and 1000-2000 IU vitamin D. Always 2000 in the winter.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    4,000 IU of vitamin D, though I only take it in the winter, and 4.55g of fish oil, which is 750mg EPA, 500mg DHA, 250mg other omega-3.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Moochy is offline Senior Member
    3 grams total EPA/DHA and 10000 IU vitamin D3
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies