Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: SURVIVAL WEEK- Sept 21-25 page 8

Kebekgirl Guest

Shop Now

Hi y'all!

I found you too late this week to do this challenge - is anyone doing it next week? Also, what does "going carnivore" mean? Is it as simple as just "all meat/fowl/eggs"? Any suggestions for a newbie?

Thanks...

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

hey kebekgirl- we usually do a formal thread for survival week every other week so our next one will be the week of Oct 5. Carnivore means meat/fowl/eggs only. My only suggestion is just listen to your body. If you are IF'ing or doing carnivore, stop doing it if you start feeling gross. I love survival weeks because they have really gotten me to listen and be more in tune with myself.

Ended up with 35 carbs yesterday.

Everyone have a great weekend and thanks for this week! Everyone did fabulous!!

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

Oh yeah, I forgot to update on DH. He did terrific this week! He lost 2 pounds (he's trying to get rid of a little fluff around his middle). 145 is his goal and he hit 147 this morning. I am afraid he may overeat today though since survival week is over. But I warned him and said he will feel like crap since his system is clean now. We'll see what happens...

Wendy1 Guest

Yesterday I had a leftover burger patty with cheese (not so carnivore) for lunch then spaghetti squash with homemade lamb spaghetti sauce. Um, again, not so carnivore. But, low carbs for the day. Did have a glass of wine, too.

This morning, I had hit 10 pounds total loss since starting about six weeks ago!! Yay!!!

klcarbaugh Guest

Yesterday I devoured the better portion of a rotisserie chicken. I was at whole foods and ate it after a 22ish hour fast. In the cafe people were probably eating their little sugar scones and looking at me funny. Wasn't hungry at all untill 20 hours later! Oops.. two fasts back to back!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678