Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SURVIVAL WEEK- Sept 21-25 page 2

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

ctgirl- eggs count on carnivore days!

hannah- I have 85% chocolate that I need to ignore also. I have gotten in a bad habit of scooping out almond butter with a piece of chocolate like my own little reeses pieces. Not good!

sassy- how exciting about the meat! Let us know what you think of the quality. I want to order online but haven't been able to talk myself into it quite yet.

Hey ccarrigan!

We had pizza at a lunch meeting today and I just ate my steak and cauliflower.

Will do some kind of hike when I get home from work.

hey bkon- welcome! looks like we posted at the same time.

klcarbaugh Guest

bkon... as in bacon? Lol sorry I made fun of your name but bacon is so awesome....

I fasted all yesterday, not really on purpose. I think I am getting a cold.... all I have had today is some eggs cooked in lard. I couldn't even finish them. So I am in by default, and I am trying to be more carnivore anyways.

Keep 'em going!!

gfly Guest

Crap..didn't see this till too late I'll catch the next train..

Katie, I did the same thing when I caught my nasty cold last week. Didn't eat all day and then when it hit me hard, I tried to keep up my strength with Coconut Oil protein shakes. I lost so much weight that I had two new converts that same week! ;-D

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

DCKMB- Thank you! I completely forgot! I'm glad somebody's on top of things. You rock.

Well it's obvious I'm not on the Survival wagon today since I forgot about it. I'm sure my carbs are below 50 as that's how I've been generally living lately. No IF today and there were certainly carbs (lots of squash to finish up.)

Since I'm produce-ridden right now, I'm gonna sit this one out. You girls do great and I'll be cheerin' ya on. Maybe I'll jump in later in the week.

hannahc is offline Senior Member

Okay I had dinner, lamb chops with hollandaise! Yum! And there's some leftover hollandaise for my eggs in the morning too

So full dinner was lamb chops with hollandaise, another tablespoon of coconut butter, and 2 pieces of bacon.

Workout: Rock climbing was so much fun! It's an incredible full body workout, and it's totally primal because you can only do it for maybe 20 minutes before your muscles are screaming. I also walked at lunch, then walked the dogs after dinner for a total of 75 minutes walking today.

And now I'm going to watch tv and knit

Total carbs today: 29

You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Diana- enjoy that produce! The only produce I have now is canned green beans. Had to throw out my remaining broccoli cuz it was moldy.

hannah- is the hollandaise recipe one that's floating around here somewhere? That sounds delish with pork chops.

Carb total for today is 37. DH is clinging to 49- don't know if he's going to make it through the evening though- lol! He ate yogurt and a protein bar earlier not realizing how many carbs those have so I told him he could only have meat for the rest of the night. He's scrounging around here pulling crap out of the cupboards asking How many carbs is this? and this? and this? I think this will be very eye opening for him.

Season premiere of House tonight!

Aw man, DH just informed me he's at 92 carbs instead of 49. Well that's still good for first attempt.

hannahc is offline Senior Member

Hey that's not the worst! Think about a typical day for him, I'll bet it is way over 300 (I know my hubby used to consume at least 150 carbs in drinks...he is a drink-aholic, he hates water...). Anywho...the hollandaise recipe is at FlyNavyWife's real blog: joyfulabode.com. It is pretty easy, and turned out really well! I put too much lemon, but next time it will be perfect It's just butter, egg yolk, and lemon juice!

Alright, time for bed. I'll plan out my Tuesday in the morning

You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast