Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Group sex: primal? page

Winterbike is offline Senior Member

Group sex: primal?

Primal Fuel
    The wife and I have an occasional threesome when we manage to find a girl who's up for it (surprisingly, a pretty hard job). Since we're both on the paleo wagon full time, it made me wonder: is group sex (3 or more people) primal? Any evidence about that? What's your opinion?
    Last edited by Winterbike; 01-14-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Spelling

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member
    is group sex (3 or more people) primal? Any evidence about that?
    I have no idea.

On a separate note, how exactly do you go about extending an invitation for group sex? Craigslist? Also do you ever have two men and your wife? It sounds like not so much; is there a reason?
    ad astra per aspera

Quote Originally Posted by TheFastCat View Post
    I have no idea.

On a separate note, how exactly do you go about extending an invitation for group sex? Craigslist? Also do you ever have two men and your wife? It sounds like not so much; is there a reason?
    At the moment, I'm sending Facebook invitations. I try to make them respectful, but intriguing. It doesn't work 95% of the time, but when it does, party time. Craigslist doesn't work much for us, since we're in the province of Quebec. It's mostly english speaking people using it and the majority of them are in Montreal (a 2 hours drive at least). It's also mostly men, straight or gay.

The other option would be to go hunting in bars or clubs, but we're busy people and generally don't have the time or the money to do it.

We haven't done anything yet with another man. I wouldn't want to share my wife with a straight guy, I'd feel like punching him the whole time. It's not rational, but I know I'd feel either jealous or betrayed. I'm considering doing it with a bi/mostly gay guy, since it would feel more like everybody's involved equally. I have yet to find a guy I'm even moderately attracted to, I'm open-minded to it, but so far, I like girls way more.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure instances of group sex happened, doesn't necessarily mean we all should, but I personally see no problem with it at all. If it makes you and the wife happy, you need not worry whether it's primal or not.

Sex in general is of course a huge primal drive. I was unpopular with some girl-friends for telling them that most men (I can't speak for women) will approach a female because they want to have sex with her, but that it's usually their personality that will dictate whether a long term relationship is established. I still think this. I don't think it's something we have control of either.

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member
    I appreciate your candor! Facebook huh? Are you friends with people before you invite them or do you just search through facebook for them?

back on topic - I think that the natural reaction of anger/jealousy etc that would come with another man having sex with your wife is completely natural - his swimmers would be competing against yours (potentially) to win the lottery and impregnate her - which is after all a root of the primal drive that makes sex appealing. So I would argue that monogamy is pretty primal to: from the standpoint of evolutionary reproduction.

But then you can make a case as a man that you want ideally a herd of ladies to do your business with so as to have the most progeny.

/shrug
    ad astra per aspera

Quote Originally Posted by TheFastCat View Post
    I appreciate your candor! Facebook huh? Are you friends with people before you invite them or do you just search through facebook for them?
    I usually try with girls I've added at some point, but rarely see anymore. I'm going to need to find a new way soon, because I'm running out of girls I know, and trying to find new random ones on Facebook would be kinda creepy. The main problem is, way more couples are into single girls than the opposite. They're called unicorns in the swingers' world. You need a lot of luck to find them.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Ugh. Not EVERYTHING has to be deemed Primal or not.

Are video games Primal? Or bicycles? What about mohawks? Hula hoops? Holding your hair back when you puke? Puking? Nose picking, stamp licking, pogo sticking?

Sorry. I'm cranky. Did not care to see "Group Sex" when scrolling through the boards. Trying to at least have PB appear to be a credible lifestyle to passers by who happen to look at my computer screen while at work. "Hey, what ya reading? Oh... nevermind."

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    No idea on whether it's primal or not, but go for it and enjoy it! :-)
    Type 1 diabetic for 25 years.
    Low carb for 7 years, LC Primal for 2.5 of those.
    Fruit and starch free.
    Total weight loss- 3 stone/42 pounds. Current weight = 121 pounds. Height 5'5
    I take Zymessence systemic enzymes.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    Ugh. Not EVERYTHING has to be deemed Primal or not.
    +1000000
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    Where's the harm in speculating? it's something I've often thought about myself, especially when the monogamy discussions arise.
    Type 1 diabetic for 25 years.
    Low carb for 7 years, LC Primal for 2.5 of those.
    Fruit and starch free.
    Total weight loss- 3 stone/42 pounds. Current weight = 121 pounds. Height 5'5
    I take Zymessence systemic enzymes.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast