Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you gorge on? page

Patrick is offline Senior Member

What do you gorge on?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I know we're supposed to eat to satisfaction, not until full, (and I usually do) but I can never help it with baby back ribs! Seriously. I need to start making less at a time and not two or three half-racks with the intention of putting some away... because that never seems to work out. (and I'm sure I know that from the outset because my love for ribs runneth over.)

That was like half a pound of ribs... Ugh. I feel like crap now. lol It always happens. Damn you, delicious ribs!

Anyone else have an infrequent favourite they can't resist going overboard on?
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    I love ribs too, but baby back ribs are too meaty. I prefer pork spareribs which are fattier. I will eat till I am stuffed, and I feel so good.

What I gorged on today were some primal brownies made from almond butter primarily. This was a new recipe I tried. The bad thing is that I am the only one in my family that will eat them since they are not sweet enough for anyone else. So, I end up eating on them for a week. haha

Balance is offline Senior Member
    I can go all out on chicken wings or almonds. Love that stuff!
    "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

lexsi340 is offline Senior Member
    Butternutsquash, cashews, pumpkin seeds... I WISH I gorged on protein!

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    anything with butter on it

Kay Exeye is offline Senior Member
    full is not a good feeling to me, so i try to never get really full, like FULL. BLEH.
    but i could eat a whole lot of steak, and if i am out and only have almonds with me, its a bad bad scene.

Stevoreo is offline Senior Member
    Chicken Wings and Ribs all day long, fast the next day!!!!!!!!!!!

betty74 is offline Senior Member
    I'm with ya on the ribs. My sister works for Longhorn BBQ and while I am sure they aren't primal they are delish. I used to be able to polish off a rack by myself. I can't anymore thank God.

ephemeral10jf is offline Member
    I just ate a whole tin of mixed nuts.

Recent experience has led me to believe that nuts naturally have crack in them. A mere mortal such as myself is unable to stop eating them once eating has started...

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Wings. I'll power down 24 for lunch no problem and still be hungry.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast