Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Accute Lower Back Pain!! page 3

patski is offline Senior Member
    My chiro from over five years ago is who I can thank for my sciatica.

They drain your pockets, lie, claim they can cure cancer, and give you more problems. I don't trust them.

For the record, I was seeing four different chiros in a two year span.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patski View Post
    My chiro from over five years ago is who I can thank for my sciatica.

They drain your pockets, lie, claim they can cure cancer, and give you more problems. I don't trust them.

For the record, I was seeing four different chiros in a two year span.
    One (of many) good questions to ask is when they would tell you to go a MD. If the answer is never(or anything close), keep looking. The chiro I've heard the most positive things about is essentially primal and will send someone to an MD the second they think it *might* be something an MD can help with.

patski is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I started seeing a chiro because of debilitating pain wrapping around my abdomen going to my back. I thought I had a BACK problem. I didn't bother seeing my MD because I knew it'd take forever to see her.

So, I started seeing a chiro. For months and months, I paid and paid. My pain never went away, but strangely enough an adjustment would usually helped.

*INCOMING TMI*

When I started to poop white feces, my chiro looked at me and said, "well, it's all about the foods you eat that change the colour of your feces".

What he SHOULD have said was: "Get thee to a MD woman! You have a very sick gallbladder!!!"

It was finally removed in 2010.

Moron.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123