Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primals in DC page

Kebekgirl Guest

Primal Fuel

Forget about republicans, democrats, liberals, conservatives, liberterians, health care reform, dranw out commutes, farm market trips in limos with secret service - how about a cheer for primals in the DC area!!! Kebekgirl here in Rockville, MD... Anybody else? How about a meetup?

CurbYourCW Guest

Hey Kebekgirl I work in Rockville and reside in NOVA. Sounds like a plan!! We should definitely get together for a primal party. Any other DC area PBers!??!

Kebekgirl Guest

CurbyourCW - I can't believe that we would be the only two tough primal people in the DC area! Anyone else out there relatively close to the beltway? Come on - don't be shy - we usually don't bite... ;-)

rach is offline Junior Member

i'm in silver spring!

monostereo Guest

I'm in Arlington!

sofiawahaj Guest

I'm in Seattle, but I wish I could convert my brother to primal who lives in DC! By the way, you should go buy your meat from Polyface farm!!! Here is a video about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxTfQpv8xGA&feature=fvw

chowza is offline Member

Definitely! Northwest DC here. I tried to start a similar thread a couple months back but didn't get any bites (well, might have, but I never checked back).

Check out my blog here.

Althaur is offline Senior Member

I'm in Howard County. Right up the road from most of you.

Kebekgirl Guest

Wanna plan something for this Saturday morning - those are really my only "off" days - something fun as an excuse to say Hi... I like the Billy Goat trail at Carderock 'cause it's easy to get to - right off 495... But I'm open to other suggestions... And if you're primal in DC and haven't made yourself known - shout out!

Kebekgirl Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Ok, that wasn't a resounding yes... Oh well, at least we know there are a few of us living primal in our neighborhoods - and that feels good - epecially in DC, home of CW!!! Have fun everybody!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast