Thread: My gosh I look bad! page

PrimalLuke is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb My gosh I look bad!

Primal Fuel
    Hello!

Been lurking about for a few days and doing some reading up - half way through the paleo solution and got primal blueprint yesterday.

I was fully intending to start next week but then I went for a haircut this morning and had a proper look myself in the mirror - I look washed out, bags under eyes, too many chins just generally pretty bad!! Bit of a lightbulb moment really!

I've already sorted out lunch for today but I'll be eating primal tonight and see how I get on, bit worried about the carb flu but we'll see how I get on, I've restricted carbs before (Only for breakfast) and got on ok but I've not gone cold turkey before!!

I'll probably be kicking round asking a few stupid questions here and there, and I'll get a food log started too so I can moan to you lot about my carb flu rather than annoying my girlfriend with it!

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Take the before picture now. If you jump right in results should be immediate and dramatic.

runningwild is offline Senior Member
    welcome

I have been primal for 9 days now and had a couple of really tired 'carb flu' days in the beginning but now i am waking up before my alarm goes off and delighted to feel better and better each day i wake up.

best of luck

PrimalLuke is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys - before pictures and getting some measurements are a great idea, I should probably be tracking my progress!

Sounds like you didn't get the old carb flu too bad then - hopefully I'll get away with it!

Lojasmo is offline Senior Member
    Eat lots of non starchy veggies. It, along with 100g of protein or more will be enough carbs to stave off the flu.

MarkyMark is offline Junior Member
    Hang in there, PrimalLuke... gonna get better and better. You are in the right place!

kennelmom is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! You can do it!
    Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

profdjj is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Carb flu sucks but it's worth it on the other side