Thread: Hey hey hey page

Clymb is offline Senior Member

Hey hey hey

Primal Fuel
    Hey everybody,

I finally decided to make an account here! I've been interested in the primal way of eating for awhile, but have previously been stuck on the vegetarian/vegan/raw way of eating. Eventually I gravitated towards Weston A. Price and now to primal. I'm hoping this works out for me--the personalities of the people and the general lifestyle seem to mesh very well with me, as opposed to the sort of over the top elitist personalities I encountered in the veg world. Hopefully I can make some friends and learn a lot of new useful info...nice to finally be here

--Cosima

MarkP is offline Member
    Welcome!

MarkyMark is offline Junior Member
    You are among good people. I am familiar with Weston Price - lotta good stuff there, especially his studies of the native american lifestyles and health. However, it is not complete. Take the good that you learned there, bring it to Primal, and you can probably find all you need at this point.

Welcome!

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    You are among good people. I am familiar with Weston Price - lotta good stuff there, especially his studies of the native american lifestyles and health. However, it is not complete. Take the good that you learned there, bring it to Primal, and you can probably find all you need at this point.

Welcome!
    Thanks! The people and ideals here seem great, I hope I've found a "home"