Thread: Kids liquid multivit page

racingsnake is offline Senior Member

Kids liquid multivit

Can anyone recommend a decent childrens' liquid multivitamin? I've just worked out our current one is costing us 1 (GBP) per day to dose up the 2 little ones. Now I love them, but that's a lot of cash!

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    Love to see if anyone's got some recomendations - I'm using polysivol for the 9mth (b/c that's all I can find) and for the 2yo I'm using Nature's plus (it was the best I could find as well that wasn't pure sugar - but it still has some)

Looks like we're stuffed on this one

geologger is offline Junior Member
    I checked all of them to find the best for my kids (cost not a factor - they are, after all, my kids) and I give them Vemma Next. We take the adult version. I have yet to find anything better.

I'll tell everyone at the start, Vemma is a network marketing company (think Arbonne or Gold Canyon candles) which turns some people off. I live in the Phoenix area within 20 mins of the Vemma corporate offices and did a lot of checking on the products before I gave it to my boys - I have 2 year-old twins. I'm convinced that it is better than anything else I looked at. I don't do this as a 'business', don't do parties or meetings, but we do recommend it if someone asks. We don't make much money either but it helps offset a few of the expenses of raising twins.

If anyone is interested, I would be glad to give you more info. There is a ton of info on their website, but I would appreciate the referral. If you decide to buy it, it costs the same whether I refer you or not.

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    I got this one for my kiddo: http://www.calmnatural.com/kids-natu...multi-vitamins

Of course, it's only a good vit if your kid will TAKE it. She wasn't interested. So, I'm finishing it, and she's now taking this: http://www.nordicnaturals.com/en/Pro...8/?ProdID=1411 Along with this: http://www.nordicnaturals.com/en/Pro...8/?ProdID=1442

It's not as good, but at least she's taking it. BTW, I have an EXTREMELY picky kid. Despite me doing my best not to turn anything into a power struggle, if she finds out that I hope she likes it, she'll refuse it on principle. So, don't assume that first one is not kid friendly. I think it's yummy.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks folks, I'll check those out