Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think this strange alien abduction dream means page

Glenda is offline Junior Member

What do you think this strange alien abduction dream means

I had a dream i was abducted by aliens (who had secretly infiltrated the chinese government) and taken to their strange space ship, where there were several other hundred people. All we did all day was sit around and watch the tv, which made no sense because all they showed were random clips from old tv shows, many not even in english. I suspected that the tv was trying to brainwash us so I tried to avoid it.

Beta Alanine
    Last edited by Glenda; 01-19-2011 at 04:40 AM.

If you are serious... All dreams are symbolic. The aliens (anything not you) have captured you and want you to not do anything that has to do with you. The old TV shows are symbolic of your mind going over the past. China is representative of all our jobs going overseas so we are left with nothing to do.

I won't go into if it was a real abduction as I've met people who truly believe they were.

theholla is offline Senior Member
    It means you have a good imagination

Most of my dreams are just about going to work the next day. Bah.
    The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Did you wake up with a sore rectum?

DanC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmamma View Post
    did you wake up with a sore rectum?
    lol

ScurvyDog is offline Member
    Have you ever taken acid? Maybe it really happen.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    as a pp mentioned, i would say most dreams are about your and your psyche.

i had a number of alien dreams when i first moved to NZ. in one instance, the aliens were trying to force us to leave our present situation in search of the peaceful alternative that they were providing, which in turn would allow them to inject themselves into our bodies (like parasites). this dream was a direct reflection of my emotional experience.

we'd purchased a business and had a clear idea of how we wanted to live and work. then, the folks in the office started emotionally fire-bombing us, and they wanted us to do things their way (even though it was/is our business). the more i stuck to our vision and made changes, the angrier and more hostile they became (the dreams intensified too).

in my dream, i was able to hold my ground against them, and in the dreams, the situation just became mroe and more intense until they left because they couldn't get to me.

same happened in real life. now the offices are awesome, and the people in them are awesome. life continues well.

in another dream, i was like the alien (different kind of alien) and people were wary of the alien (whom i liked and was like). this was about how i was alien to others, and it made them a bit nervous. I can see why.

urbansix is offline Member
    OP: Sounds like the ending to Explorers

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda View Post
    I had a dream i was abducted by aliens (who had secretly infiltrated the chinese government) and taken to their strange space ship, where there were several other hundred people. All we did all day was sit around and watch the tv, which made no sense because all they showed were random clips from old tv shows, many not even in english. I suspected that the tv was trying to brainwash us so I tried to avoid it.
    Hu Jintao is coming to visit America next week. The PBoC is allowing the Rinminbi to appreciate. Americans have a tough road ahead, you are wishing to be swept up off the planet to live a life of leisure. You realize that the leisurely life you are living now might soon end.

Good luck.

P.S. The old T.V. shows indicate what America used to be during that time. What China is today. Hard working savers.

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yep... you got probed. Expect to birth a baby human/zeta reticulan hybrid in 7.3 months.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast