Thread: Warrior Diet? page

Bakonator is offline Member

Warrior Diet?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am curious about this and to be honest it's too late at night for me to care enough to search for threads about it. I want to know, what do you guys think of it?

Basically IF'ing every day- I like the idea of discipline and self control. I think this would help me to stick to primal foods, because that one meal I can load up on all the meat and salad and nuts that I can before I get stuffed.

I want to know your opinions on this, and if you've tried it, how it's worked concerning your overall health, weight loss, energy levels.

Anything is appreciated, thanks in advance.

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    I did the Warrior diet when I was working in Yemen and it worked great. Lots of energy during the day, lots of good food at night. I was up at 5 am to work and finished 12 hours later without problems. I'm doing a variation of the warrior diet now. It works very well for me but have seen threads on the forum with people that had problems with it.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Rud3d0g is offline Senior Member
    I started my IF journey with the Warrior diet - not sure if ya bought the book if not you can get a lot of the same info FREE at:
    http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html

He also goes over the different IF styles - warrior/leangains/eatstopeat ect.. and working out in a fasted state

If your just starting out with IF the warrior diet is a good place in my opinion - gets you used to to not constantly eating and changes your relationship with food - food is fuel not a way to pass time.
    "First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do" - Epictetus