Thread: Day 8 and ALL is GREAT page

MamaNac is offline Junior Member

Day 8 and ALL is GREAT

After 8 days of primal eating:

I no longer 'think' about food.
    IF happens naturally (since I stopped worrying about eating at specific times).
    A salad at lunch really does taste great and satisfy me.
    I can eat at a restaurant (with chips or bread on the table) and not feel tempted.

I've done just about everything under the sun to lose weight and improve my 'health'. I believe I have found the answer for me in a primal lifestyle. After looking for the magic bullet for years, I am absolutely shocked I've found something this easy! Thank you, Mark, for sharing your journey, research, and ongoing support. Looking forward to posting my own Success Story when the time comes

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

I'm still loving primal 6 months later, but it's definitely "normal" to me now. Your post reminds me of the pure euphoria of realizing a few days in that it really can be that easy!
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

sarahz is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We went to a kids birthday party last night at Hungry Jacks and I didn't feel tempted one bit by the food. I think I was the only person who didn't eat. I waited until I got home and had some fish and salad!