Thread: About time I stop lurking, I suppose. page

Scyphen is offline Junior Member

About time I stop lurking, I suppose.

Primal Fuel
    Hello all, I've been lurking around the forums and MDA for quite some time. I figure about 6 months or so. I had quite a bit of success following the primal ways before my friends finally convinced me to sabotage my new lifestyle with booze and old habits.

I'm back to it now, and loving the lifestyle again. Not sure how they convinced me to stray, I'm already feeling so much better again.

Anyhow, since I'm serious about it again I figured I might as well make a forum profile and start talking to more like-minded people. Feel free to say hello on any of my IMs, always interested in having a good conversation.

Well, this has been a longer post than I started out for. So in short; "Hello"

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

kimdowse is offline Member
    Welcome. I, too a former lurker!

Angie87 is offline Junior Member
    Former lurker too! Trying to get to posting

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

Bad, bad friends
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Hello and congrats. Primal is rad. (But you already know that if you've been lurking for 6 months.)
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates