Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394

Thread: Twibble Twibbly Wibbly page 94

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Last day on the river. My parents were with us earlier this week, and while I wear sunscreen, a hat, and a sun dress over my swim suit, I still got a lecture on melanoma and all the relatives who've had it every time Mom came down to the water because I will not go to a river, then cover up every square inch of my body to avoid the sun.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

My mother is doing some kind of detox thing where you do shakes for 2 days (that she can't tell me what's in it), then add in such "healthy" food as bean burgers. It's supposed to help you figure out what foods you react to. She wants me to do it with her.

Not just no, but HELL no.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

They did a VAP lipid panel on me.

Which numbers should I actually pay attention to?

Nothing is way out of line as far as cholesterol goes - it's 207 overall and I have the break down, but I'm not sure which things actually matter. My lymphocytes are slightly above the reference range, and the doctor apparently wants to test them again in a month. My BUN/Creatinine ratio is low and my Chloride is high. My vitamin D is marked as "Sufficient", which means it was over 96 nanograms/mL. Oh, and my iron is 64 micrograms/dL when the reference range is 50-170, so still low but not as low as it has been before.
    Last edited by Twibble; 08-13-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

I went through Griff's second cholesterol primer. Not sure what it all means, but my ratios check out under it, except my trigs are a bit high.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Something is SERIOUSLY wrong. I came home from work craving vegetation and fungi. Lunch was a bag of chopped onions & garlic mixed with a bag of mixed mushrooms, sauteed in butter and seasoned with lemon juice, a bit of smoked salt, and pepper. Half gone now. Debating if I should finish the other half or save it for tomorrow.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

When I went to the doctor with my mother a few weeks ago, I learned that she had been told years ago that she's allergic to every freakin' grain there is. Ya think she might have shared this info?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

We did blood allergy testing, IgG. Apparently both of us have leaky gut, so paleo minus all the crap we're allergic to starts Monday.

I reacted like crazy to black pepper. No more seasoning blends for me!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394