Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438391929394 LastLast

Thread: Twibble Twibbly Wibbly page 93

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sounds tasty.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Sounds tasty.
    thanks pictures of said spicy fish on page 114 or so of my journal.

and apparently I do not have the recipe saved on my computer...damn it.
    Last edited by canio6; 07-17-2013 at 07:27 PM.

joapple is offline Member
    Hi! Just popping by to say hello and to borrow a cup of sug...to say hello!

Quote Originally Posted by joapple View Post
    Hi! Just popping by to say hello and to borrow a cup of sug...to say hello!
    Hiya!

So, we've made a discovery. I hate cutting onions. Always have. We picked up a bag of frozen chopped onion, garlic, and mushrooms, and another of zucchini. A ton of water comes out when you sauté them, but I sautéed them without any seasoning, drained off some of the water, then sautéed chopped chicken breast in the same pan after I took the veg out. Added the veg back in to warm it up a bit at the very end. I added a tiny bit of teriyaki sauce to mine. The kids added a bit of salt to theirs (the teriyaki sauce is more ginger than sweet, so I don't think they would have liked it). They actually told me I should make that again,even if one of them was mildly disturbed when he realized there were mushrooms in it. Did I mention that I used, oh, half a jar of bacon grease when I cooked it?

Apparently I need to buy more frozen onions and veg. Much more likely to cook.

In other news, since we started mostly eating right, I'm down 6 pounds in a week.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

I succumbed to a bag of gummi bears yesterday, but am generally doing pretty well with behaving so far. No DP in 2 days, tracking on MFP again, actually had the energy to go for a walk last night, but after my husband blamed us normally not going on walks on me, he was down with a headache. Grrrrr.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Mom is rather insistent that there must be something going on with my gallbladder. Apparently it runs in the family. Wonder what happens if that is it? Is there a way to deal with it without taking it out?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Went to an osteopathic doctor today. Should have the results from my bloodwork in a few weeks. He recommended a nasal spray and told me how to not get a nosebleed from it. Also recommended a natural supplement for allergies.

Now, the fun part.

He gave me the first food pyramid I have EVER seen that said to limit whole grains. The primary food groups according to it should be coconut oil, REAL butter, and olive oil, and fruits and veggies. Still higher carb than I like, but definitely better than SAD.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

I'm still bruised where they drew the blood. Vacation starts in...45 minutes.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    I'm still bruised where they drew the blood. Vacation starts in...45 minutes.
    Have a great vacation!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We're a bit delayed on leaving town. The kids' mom didn't realize that we get them this weekend, so they're still driving back with their grandma. We don't blame their mom - family stuff kept her from going on vacation with them and definitely preoccupied her. She offered to reimburse us for our hotel room tonight if there was an issue. I think we're going to just toss kids into PJs and leave when they get here.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438391929394 LastLast