Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: Twibble Twibbly Wibbly page 76

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm just looking at little things...like the fact that I used to only have 2 plates, 2 bowls, 3 cups, and 2 sets of silverware in my kitchen, and no disposable ones. I could only go 2 meals without washing dishes, so there were never very many in the sink.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

OK, I kind of fell off the wagon (but still GF).

And now I have my first sinus infection in the 3 years since I've gone GF. Hypertonic nasal wash, benadryl, zyrtec, chlorpheniramine, and Mucinex have not successfully killed it yet.

I might actually have to go to a doctor.

I don't wanna!

I think raw garlic and a bit of apple cider vinegar are in order to try to kill it tonight.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    OK, I kind of fell off the wagon (but still GF).

And now I have my first sinus infection in the 3 years since I've gone GF. Hypertonic nasal wash, benadryl, zyrtec, chlorpheniramine, and Mucinex have not successfully killed it yet.

I might actually have to go to a doctor.

I don't wanna!

I think raw garlic and a bit of apple cider vinegar are in order to try to kill it tonight.
    Doing all of that as well for mine. The raw garlic is very difficult to get used to. I've actually gotten sick from it twice. I've also made my own kraut and have been eating that as well. Insurance doesn't kick in for me until Monday, so I am trying to hold off on going to the doctor until sometime in the next week.
    Georgette

I think the infection is gone, now I just have to cough up the gook.

I now have new pots and pans (a wedding present) and have started cooking again. Last night, I threw bacon in the pan, then once it was cooked, took it out and cooked chicken breasts in the bacon fat, then took them out and cooked mushrooms. I then put everything back in the pot, added broccoli and a bit of teriyaki sauce. I think this was one of the first things I've actually cooked that had ZERO complaints from the kids. Yay.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Mom told me that she thinks me getting a scooter wasn't a good idea because I have such problems with allergies and "keep getting sinus infections." She doesn't believe me that this is my first sinus infection since I went gluten-free. "what was that last year about this time?" "The flu." "How do you know it wasn't a sinus infection?" Well, the doctor confirmed that it was, otherwise the throwing up, body aches, chills, and fever might have been a clue."

Mom wants so much to believe that diet isn't related to health, it's not even funny.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Mom wants so much to believe that diet isn't related to health, it's not even funny.
    My husband is the same way. It really irks the hell out of me.

Congrats on getting married! The chicken teriyaki dish you made sounds good. I may have to try making that for the family. I think they'd like it.
    Georgette

I just freaked the crap out of my husband. I'm thinking that my heartburn may be related to my cycle, as if I recall, it's been in the middle of it before.

I just asked him if he's ever had heartburn so bad, it makes his ears hurt. Apparently, he'd never heard of that.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Yeouch. I've been uncomfortable from heartburn but never had my ears hurt. Totally new to me.
    Georgette

This weekend, it starts. I'm going to cook up a bunch of meat and such so I have quick food that is Primal. I might even play with my new pressure cooker...it came with a recipe for chicken soup.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Let us know how the soup turns out. And cooking up a bunch of meat sounds like a fun weekend. Woot for meat!

Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast