Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Twibble Twibbly Wibbly page 52

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Who said anything about GF?
    Back in reality, we can come up with a deal on that tonight. I wouldn't subject ANYONE to McD's.
    Good. And I don't do anything that's not GF, so yeah...

'bout when will you show up?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Breakfast: Sweet potato with lots of butter and cinnamon
    Lunch: Tasty melty beef filet with butter. 3 prunes.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Good. And I don't do anything that's not GF, so yeah...

'bout when will you show up?
    Likely right after work, unless you had other ideas. 1715, 1720ish.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Works for me.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

IwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydraw erIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydr awerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecandy drawerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecan dydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidthec andydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidth ecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraid thecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotra idthecandydrawer...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

IwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydraw erIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydr awerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecandy drawerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecan dydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidthec andydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraidth ecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotraid thecandydrawerIwillnotraidthecandydrawerIwillnotra idthecandydrawer...
    No. You won't.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

No. You won't.
    It should really stop calling my name. I'm fairly certain I can hold out for another hour and a half, but it's being a punk and not making it easy.

Off to get another bottle of water!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

It should really stop calling my name. I'm fairly certain I can hold out for another hour and a half, but it's being a punk and not making it easy.

Off to get another bottle of water!
    I haven't gotten a food stash up here at work, and I neglected to eat lunch on a day that I had coffee, meaning I'm crashing. Time to see if there's anything in the 50 cent stash I can eat.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I haven't gotten a food stash up here at work, and I neglected to eat lunch on a day that I had coffee, meaning I'm crashing. Time to see if there's anything in the 50 cent stash I can eat.
    Uh oh. What do we want to do for dinner, since apparently we're going to need it quickly? I can thaw out some hamburger real fast and do some kind of moshposh, or grill chicken breasts or something.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Uh oh. What do we want to do for dinner, since apparently we're going to need it quickly? I can thaw out some hamburger real fast and do some kind of moshposh, or grill chicken breasts or something.
    We could do another play on curry with ground beast or do a chicken primavera thing, depending on your veggie stash.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast