Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Twibble Twibbly Wibbly page 50

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Naiad, would you be willing to get together this week or this weekend and help me figure out cheap & easy meals? BS claims that everything we have takes 30 minutes (at least) to cook, and we've been eating out way too much. Friday or Saturday or Sunday?

Oh, and Mom and I are doing our CHL class on May 15.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Naiad, would you be willing to get together this week or this weekend and help me figure out cheap & easy meals? BS claims that everything we have takes 30 minutes (at least) to cook, and we've been eating out way too much. Friday or Saturday or Sunday?

Oh, and Mom and I are doing our CHL class on May 15.
    Fine by me. Pick a day (today'd work well if you can swing it because Geek is out in the field again, if not just pick a day.)
    I want to get some more practice in with my new baby and get decent before I go in for CHL.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saturday - planning & shooting both? I won't be home until 8 or so tonight, so won't work too well.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Sure. That way, I can grab The Brother on my way home if he needs a ride again.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

On your way home from where? I'm confused.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

On your way home from where? I'm confused.
    So am I. I was thinking before 5 in Midland, so I'd pick him up for game night on my way back to the house. You mention shooting, so I figured we'd hit the range and then your place, so that we'd be able to check ingredients against what's already there (or vice versa). Were you thinking coming to Odessa?
    My Primal Battle Tome

Oh, for game night. That's where I was getting confused. I didn't know what you were picking him up for.

I was thinking lunch, then plotting, then range, but it can all be rearranged.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Oh, for game night. That's where I was getting confused. I didn't know what you were picking him up for.

I was thinking lunch, then plotting, then range, but it can all be rearranged.
    That's fine by me. I'll still be in Midland and there's no guarantee he'll need a ride or he'll be at the apt.
    My Primal Battle Tome

2x25 Wall Pushups yesterday.

Mom wants to go look at dresses tomorrow morning. This should be...interesting. I'll probably really appreciate going to the range tomorrow afterwards...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    2x25 Wall Pushups yesterday.

Mom wants to go look at dresses tomorrow morning. This should be...interesting. I'll probably really appreciate going to the range tomorrow afterwards...
    Do you need me to step up to the plate and go too?
    My Primal Battle Tome

Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast