Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Twibble Twibbly Wibbly page 42

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm taking a multi that's powder in a capsule, and it says you can break open the capsule and put in a drink.
    If your craving sweet taters you may be light on potassium, or more likely, you may not have enough carbs to keep you running. Some folk can't do the ketosis thing and be worth anything (I can't.)
    See how the allergy and iron pills go, work from there.
    Let me know if you need destress time, I can make time for that, no matter how packed my schedule gets.
    I noticed you almost visibly cringed when your mom mentioned school. If you aren't ready, don't do it. It'd be a waste of money.
    Take life one (insert unit of time) at a time. Sometimes, for me, I have to take it a minute at a time, because stretching it out to an hour at a time wigs me out. Manageable chunks make everything easier. Just remember: How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Working on things. Mom suggested me going back to school (just taking a class at MC this summer) and I about broke down when I got home because I don't think I can handle anything else right now.
    Awwwwwww, I have a lot of days like that. At least I don't have a mother around suggesting I go back to school. I think then I would shoot her. Mine would have just told me how I screw everything up and I'm grateful I don't have that to deal with anymore. I was going to work on my resume' this weekend but my hubs is also wanting to look for a different job so I figured I'd help him out with his resume' first before starting mine and he still hasn't done crap with his. If he would just write up stuff about his jobs and crap I could do a resume' in 5-10 min tops. That is stressing me out soem.
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I noticed you almost visibly cringed when your mom mentioned school. If you aren't ready, don't do it. It'd be a waste of money.
    She seems to think that I need to decide soon whether I'm going to either get my engineering degree (I'd rather figure out what I'd do with it first...) or get my acupuncture certifications. I still have this strange idea that I should figure out what I want to do first...

Might be potassium - I've been wanting at least a banana a day as well. I think I'm going to cook a batch of sweet potatoes, then freeze them so I can eat them whenever.

Which multi are you doing?

What else can I do for allergies? We're running the humidifier by my bed most nights, but I still wake up all stuffy.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Vit D3 has helped mine out immensely. I also take Alavert and I do use Flonase but that's it. I used to be on a huge cocktail for my allergies but this is it now. I don't even need a humidifier now.
    Georgette

Anything prescription is out of the question, and the normal allergy nose sprays dry my nose out so much it starts bleeding.

I'm taking Vit D3. I also got a mild sunburn Saturday. :P

The only time I was ever able to breathe normally was when they accidentally had me taking 3 different antihistamines. Zyrtec, Allegra, and Benadryl. They forgot to tell me to quit taking one when they started another. That, however, dried me out insanely.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

I'm allergic to the majority of pills that they prescribe for allergies and for me the combo of alavert and flonase helps. I do think that living in a bubble would be a good alternative.
    Georgette

Multi- Women's RAW One one-A-Day for women. If you don't need to put it in the smoothie, I also recommend New Chapter Women's One Daily.
    Allergies- For really bad parts of the season (like now..) I stick with zyrtec, black tea (don't ask me how that helps, but hot black tea helps and no, it's not just the heat and steam because it has to be black tea or it doesn't work for me), chlorotrimetron (or however you spell it) tablets and an antiinflammatory (like ibuprofen or naproxen.) The antiinflammatory REALLY helps with the stuffiness and cloggedness and sinuses and the chlorotabs (walmart variety) kick ass on what my allergy can't take on it's own. Humidifiers really don't do much for me, but the hot black tea works wonders on helping clear out the garbage.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Stressed as hell today. To the point where I'm mildly nauseated.

Urgh.

Think good thoughts/pray in our directions, 'k?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Stressed as hell today. To the point where I'm mildly nauseated.

Urgh.

Think good thoughts/pray in our directions, 'k?
    Y'all're already there. Just remember (directed more towards the antagonist here), karma's a bitch with puppies.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    hmm drink some water.. figure out whats stressing you out and accept its presense in your life.. it should flow through you once youve accepted it..
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast