Starting this for suggestions and other commentary...

I'm 28, 5'11, about 185 pounds, and more worried about function than weight.

I work in an office job, and don't get much exercise between 8-5. My fiance is working on dragging me out walking more often. Luckily, he'll eat almost anything as long as he doesn't have to cook it (and will occasionally cook Primal). I had a head start with him, as when he moved in there was already a strict no-gluten rule in my apartment.

I'm only about a week in. I broke this weekend and got gummi bears and a Dr. Pepper. They don't taste good anymore. I couldn't even drink half the DP, when I used to drink 2 or 3 a day. Yay! Now I need to figure out something else for when the urge hits.

I copied this from my introduction thread: I finally went through my pantry and pitched all the grains and such and now need to go through the condiments.

After a week without grains or sugar, I can breathe through my nose when I wake up in the morning. To some, this may not seem like much, but it has been rather rare for me.

I'm not tired, I don't have my headaches (got one an hour after I slipped and drank a Dr. Pepper...), and I'm actually MOVING (the Wii Fit is actually more fun than work. Who knew?). This, also, has been unusual for me, as I generally had no energy by the time I got home from work.

Today, I actually carried my own laundry baskets down to the car for the trip to the laundromat for the first time in months (Hmmmm...I should go get the clean stuff back out of the car at some point).

I'm still eating cheese, mainly because my fiance would revolt if I didn't have any in the fridge.

I cut out caffeine cold turkey, but I might still have hot tea every once in a while.

I don't really care about what my actual weight is, but my scale says I have 40% body fat and I'm a bit more jiggly in the wrong places than I'd like to be. Plus I'd like to be able to do things like, oh, RUN and rollerblade and ride bikes and dance with a popcorn tray on top of my head this summer (it's a community theater thing...).