Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Twibble Twibbly Wibbly page 3

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    At least you weren't trying to return your magic bullet that you'd used as a "toy".....
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    That idea hurts.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

The Magic Bullet ticked me off before I got a chance to add the coconut oil to smoothie this morning. Apparently I need it, 'cause I'm STARVING right now.

Grrrr. Another hour and a half until lunch.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

I bought the Magic Bullet's replacement during lunchtime. A nice little Hamilton-Beach blender for less than 1/3 the price.

MB goes into the trash tonight.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Yay! BS will be home tonight! I have a heater for tonight!

I think I'm going to make egg drop soup and the bacon cheddar scones someone posted here for dinner.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

I made egg drop soup, but didn't have enough time to do the bacon cheddar scones.

I'm not going to get to take a lunch today, and I forgot to bring something with me to eat. Looks like I'll be having almonds and dried apricots for lunch.

At least I had a BIG smoothie this morning. And a piece of bacon.

The new blender seems to be working well, but I have to add a bit more liquid than I'm used to. I'll experiment this weekend with adding coconut milk and blackberries (instead of pineapple and peaches) to it - that way I'll have time to make a new one if I don't like it.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Almost forgot...I made a green smoothie last night and left out the peaches because BS wanted to try it, and he doesn't like peaches.

He drank most of my smoothie, then asked me what health stuff and nutrients we were supposed to be getting out of it!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Hey Twibble... just popping in to say hi!

Yeah, I'd hold off on P90X until you get the food sitch figured out... but, you can always watch them and use stuff he does as ideas of things to do to build up your strength in the meantime. But since you've been not so active for a while, I'd go easy... walking, playing (like with NK), just being more active in general. Tossing some pushups on the counter when you're cooking... stuffs like that there.

For me, I do cooking on Sundays... so I have foods to pack for the rest of the week. Makes a BIG difference for me in easiness... if I can't for some reason it can be tough to get it all together all week. Mostly I'll cook up some chicken, maybe some scrambled eggs and a load of bacon and bake some sweet potatoes... prep salad mixin's and sometimes cook something extra like a roast or mixed veggies to pair up with various stuff. Sometimes ground beef for burgers and taco salad... that kind of thing. You might not need to cook for the whole week, but having some chicken and veggies premade in the fridge can make a hurried lunch prep MUCH easier... just a thought!

Anyways... welcome to the madhouse, get in yer strait jacket and come on in!
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

But it's so much harder to bounce off the walls in the straight jacket!

I need to start cooking big batches on the weekends instead of doing it all during the week.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

I should throw a chicken in the crockpot on Sunday.

Celery, onion, garlic...are parsnips allowed? ;-)

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast