Thread: New article in the Sunday Times (UK) page

mattpotter is offline Member

New article in the Sunday Times (UK)

Shop Now
    Hey everyone just found an article today in the Sunday Times, its written by Art De Vany and pretty much says that to get the body you wan't you've got to get primal. I haven't read it yet because you have to subscribe to it. I'll subscribe later and have a read, I'll let you know what I find.

Here's a link if anyone fancies a read.
    http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/

Matt

Just read through the article and it's not bad, It pretty much is a short summary of Art De Vany's New Evolution Diet book, so there is nothing ground breaking or new for us, but for the general public it should hopefully open a few eyes. After this article there is a review by someone who has tried the diet and lost 2 stone and kept it off, and they talk more about the benefits and how great they feel. This is followed up by a whole week meal plan with some exercise suggestions and some fasting ideas (might be a bit early the first week).

So overall its a good article which covers the basics of a primal lifestyle and the meal plan is a good idea. For people who might subscribe for the day to read the article, there is a model doing a primal pose half naked so look out if you're at work. If not enjoy because it shows how great a primal lifestyle is!

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    *curses the Times paywall*

Is it in the paper version too? Not that I'll find one at this time....

I think it might have been but not 100% sure. To be honest you're not missing out on much, its just nice to have some exposure here.