Thread: Frequency of Workouts, Primal Play page

hfox is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

My apologies in advance if this has already been answered.

I'm interested in how often people find time to workout, take walks or engage in other low-level aerobic activities and make time to play.

In my case, Monday-Thursday, I am so inundated with classes and outside school work that I have virtually no time or energy to fit a workout into my day. On these days, my "exercise" comes from walking from my car, up a few hills and stairways to campus and back.

Is it common for people to be relatively inactive during the work week and to devote time to primal fitness during the weekends?

How do you do it?

Vick is offline Senior Member

I do 1 hour a week weight lifting. I use static contraction. (save that for your weekend)

During the week throw in two Spartan 300's It should only take about 10 - 15 minutes. Time yourself. You want to get faster every time you do it.

50 hip rotations

25 pushups

50 crunches

25 pushups

50 lunges

50 squats

50 stride jumps.

If you have the opportunity when you are walking to class or your car do some 20 second sprints.

You'll find that will be a good program to keep you in shape without over training and it should leave you plenty for study and R&R.

Vick