Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: Worldwide Pull Up Challenge of 2011 Who's In? page 67

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I stick my knee in the band, mainly because the bar is up high enough to make it uncomfortable/awkward to step into it. Also, FWIW, I'm recently pausing with my chin above the bar to see if that helps. Does anyone else do this?

Also, put my name in the hat for 2012 if I don't achieve this in 2011.

jfrendek is offline Senior Member
    If I could do one I'd be up for it.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    In the continuing saga of my endless medical excuses in between bouts of flat-out laziness, now I have a knee injury and this doesn't go so well with my various assisted pull-up options... I sure hope there's a Pull-Up Challenge for 2012 thread!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    In the continuing saga of my endless medical excuses in between bouts of flat-out laziness, now I have a knee injury and this doesn't go so well with my various assisted pull-up options... I sure hope there's a Pull-Up Challenge for 2012 thread!
    Hi Jenny. On my journal I explain why I am taking a bit of a break from the forum for a while so I may not be around to keep a thread active for next year. So, I hereby nominate YOU to run the 2012 Pull Up Challenge thread.

All in favor, say aye!

Sure! I'll do it! And I'll post a crosslink here to refer people over there when it's time.

This will give me the added advantage of saying, "If an overweight, wimpy, loose-elbowed gal like me can do it, anybody can." Assuming I can, of course. WHICH I TOTALLY CAN. Rawr!!

The original thread was focused on women... how do people feel about that focus now? Open it up so anybody can join? (or did that happen already and I'm oblivious?) Either way I'll make sure the thread title is nice and clear.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Bump!

Has anyone else gotten under the wire and attained his/her unassisted pullup? (I haven't, so I'll be joining the new thread.)
    In search of the elusive, unassisted, dead-hang pullup! | my journal

Okay, the new thread is up!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45692.html

Please reply over there to sign up (and in general. It's a new year!)

Thanks again to Paleobird for the original thread idea and for hosting.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667