Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who else here is pregnant and primal? page

alireb is offline Member

Who else here is pregnant and primal?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm expecting my 2nd child and about to enter into the 3rd trimester. I'm just now getting back to eating primal after a very difficult 1st and 2nd trimester filled with food aversions, fatigue, and nausea. Who else is pregnant here?

momofredheads is offline Senior Member
    I am but I am in my 1st trimester struggling through food adversions and nausea.
    ~*Lori*~
    my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
    my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
    CW 192

NurseMama5 is offline Senior Member
    I am, I've been lurking for quite a while. I def want to primalize in earnest when baby is born, but I think I'm going to get a headstart before the baby comes. I'm 16 weeks along

alireb is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by momofredheads View Post
    I am but I am in my 1st trimester struggling through food adversions and nausea.
    Congrats Lori! I was in the same boat back in August. The nausea and food aversions were awful. I couldn't tolerate any protein for months. I lived off Thai soup for a while because the sour taste helped.

alireb is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NurseMama5 View Post
    I am, I've been lurking for quite a while. I def want to primalize in earnest when baby is born, but I think I'm going to get a headstart before the baby comes. I'm 16 weeks along
    Hi NurseMama! I figured I may as well start now to keep weight gain in check and have baby be healthy. I was basically primal after my son was born because I had to cut out dairy due to an allergy and I lost the pregnancy weight and more really quickly.

earthspirit is offline Senior Member
    Here! In my third tri now (see sig). First trimester was awful. I was sick and tired all the time, I couldn't eat anything, my whole summer consisted of me laying on the couch or in bed. I lost 8lbs from barely eating at all. Second tri was fine though, but I was still kinda off the primal wagon - we went on a holiday to hawaii for 10 days, and i threw my back out for another 2 weeks trying to move things i shouldnt have tried moving and ended up laying in bed on my left side..Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc etc. But now im back on track again yay!

Mel S. is offline Junior Member
    I'm almost 9 weeks and have been fighting through the nausea for over a month, but staying strong on my 90% primal!

Good luck to everyone!

alireb is offline Member
    Anyone else??

Carly is offline Junior Member
    hi all

yes i am 8 weeks and definately struggling with maintaining my primal living. Really hoping that things will ease up once i hit 12 weeks so i can get back on track. Massive food aversions to almost all protein!!

Dr. Bork Bork is offline Senior Member
    Just starting the Primal lifestyle, and will be TTC in August. Does that count?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast