Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iherb discount referrals.. hook me up! page

iniQuity is offline Senior Member

iherb discount referrals.. hook me up!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm about to place an order, I know some of you kind folks have discount e-mails or coupon codes I can enter, can I get one please? thanks.... pretty cheap anyway my order is over 100 and I'm getting free 2 day delivery.

tradawg is offline Senior Member
    QOC241

$5 off

aktres is offline Senior Member
    Is it that much cheaper? I've been getting everything at Whole Foods (store brand mostly).

aboutsaffron is offline Senior Member
    Well, I don't know about WF, but my local health store sells the vit d drops I buy for $20, whereas they're only $8.50 online.
    And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
    Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by tradawg View Post
    QOC241

$5 off
    Thanks! I used it and it worked.

I do think it's considerably cheaper. I got over a year's worth of vitamin D, if I lived alone, if my family takes it which I hope they will it will only last about a year, maybe two, for roughly $50. 5,000 IU per cap, I got a high potency one because my family will be more inclined to take one a day than 2 or 3, and if they forget, at least they'll be taking a high enough dose that it will even out on a weekly basis. NOW DHA 500 180 gelcaps for under $30 which I consider a decent deal on a good fish oil supp. Some chewable multivitamin for my gf who has difficulty swallowing pills and prefers chewing and lastly some magnesium citrate. Never tried magnesium, but it was under $15 so I'm going to give it a shot.

I'll use this thread for a question:

My knees click. They do so whenever I get up from a deep squat (even without weight) and even if I go on higher reps, could this mean some type of deficiency, lack of calcium or anything like that?

supersellen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    My knees click. They do so whenever I get up from a deep squat (even without weight) and even if I go on higher reps, could this mean some type of deficiency, lack of calcium or anything like that?
    I would try magnesium if you don't already supplement...
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by supersellen View Post
    I would try magnesium if you don't already supplement...
    Sweet, I just bought some today.

supersellen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    Sweet, I just bought some today.
    I'll be curious to see if it helps. I feel like I have definitely seen some relief from my annoying clicking ankle as well as my TMJ since starting magnesium supplementation.
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Do you know if that coupon code works beyond first time orders? The last order I placed said I couldn't use the coupon code b/c it was not my first order at the site...

Anyone got coupon codes for iherb that work beyond first time orders? (Sorry if the one above does--haven't tried it yet...) TIA!
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Quote Originally Posted by supersellen View Post
    I'll be curious to see if it helps. I feel like I have definitely seen some relief from my annoying clicking ankle as well as my TMJ since starting magnesium supplementation.
    I got this one: Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg, 250 Tablets

and plan on taking it once a day along with Vit D. I think iherb said you could take them together and it'll be easier for me to remember. I'm going to watch how it affects that specifically. Is 200mg too much? idk if I can cut it.. if it makes me soil myself you're gonna get it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast