Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: iherb discount referrals.. hook me up! page 5

GKL
    GKL is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    LOF663 will take $10 off your first order. I love iherb.com. Huge selection. Good prices. Free shipping on orders over $40.

Bobert is offline Senior Member
    10$ off orders over 40
    5$ off orders under 40

Additional 5% orders over 60
    Free Shipping with orders over 40

Iherb definetely has a ton of products that are less expensive then Amazon, GNC, walmart, vitacost, etc...

ZUH430

1st time order with that account.

Jim M is offline Junior Member
    Tinnitus Talk is running a contest (ends March 31) that is only open to those who make their first purchase using the site's code.

In return, one lucky participant is randomly drawn who gets a "shopping spree" on iHerb.

The link to the contest: New to iHerb? Win $50, $60, or $75! | Tinnitus Talk Support Forum

KK7
    KK7 is offline Junior Member
    Starting now through May 31st, enjoy the following discounts at iHerb:

5% off orders less than $59.99

10% off orders of $60.00 or more

The appropriate discount level will appear once you have logged into your account and are ready to check out.
    Last edited by KK7; 06-25-2014 at 06:35 PM.

KK7
    KK7 is offline Junior Member
    For the remainder of June, we are offering:

Free Global Priority Mail service for orders over $40.00, and deeper discounts on DHL Express shipping.

And if you are not yet a VIP customer, your account has been temporarily upgraded to VIP status.

The VIP discount you will see in the shopping cart is based on the following discount structure:

5% --if your order is less than $60.00
    6% --if your order is from $60.00 to $69.99
    7% --if your order is from $70.00 to $79.99
    8% --if your order is from $80.00 to $89.99
    9% --if your order is from $90.00 to $99.99
    10% --if your order is from $100.00 to $199.99
    12% --if your order is from $200.00 to $399.99
    14% --if your order is $400.00 or more

In addition, if you order $200.00 or more from us during the month of June, we will upgrade your account to permanent VIP status!

This is the best offer for very long time. Usually they have only free shipping or VIP offers. Now both.

GKL
    GKL is offline Member
    Use this code: LOF663 for $10 off your first order!

the code is offline Junior Member
    Use coupon code CPJ949 to get $10 off your first purchase worth over $40 on www.iherb.com. No minimum order required and free samples with every order. Plus enjoy the free next-day shipping on U.S orders of $80 or more!
    Last edited by the code; 07-14-2013 at 05:42 AM.

Thigg is offline Junior Member
    Help poor student and use code ZCZ451 when you order! You'll get $10 off on orders over 40$ and $5 off on orders under $40!

nunu is offline Junior Member
    I always buy supplements at retail store which is too expensive! Then not long ago I came to find out about iherb. Supplements , bath & beauty, grocery, kids & babies , healthy home and a lot more! Is more affordable at iherb! Iherb help me to save a lot of money and will help u to save money too! Shipping is only at us$4 flat! It will take around one week to reach u . Go and take a look at iherb now. Want healthy goods from iherb? First time buyer can use code SWB266 to save $5-$10 off your first order. Save $5 below $40 or save $10 above $40. This code is only for those who never purchase from iherb before. Please remember that iherb is in US dollars.

Iherb will have weekly promotions like 20% off some of the brand products or 10% or 14% off when u purchase a certain amount they required. Go and take a look now

iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products

nunu is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Want healthy goods from iherb? Get $10 off your first order with a min purchase of $40 or $5 off your first order if it's less than $40!*

Use my code SWB266 or click the following link:*iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products

Buying from iHerb let me save a lot of money! I have found iHerb to be the best choice to shop for vitamin and healthy supplement online.*Do explore and get hooked!**Use Discount Coupon SWB266 to save $10 for orders above $40 or $5 if order totaling less than $40.*(First timer*only). *I love iherb!!!!!!! Tks iherb!! * * * *iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast