Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: iherb discount referrals.. hook me up! page 2

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRae View Post
    Do you know if that coupon code works beyond first time orders? The last order I placed said I couldn't use the coupon code b/c it was not my first order at the site...

Anyone got coupon codes for iherb that work beyond first time orders? (Sorry if the one above does--haven't tried it yet...) TIA!
    No clue yesterday was my cherry popping order as well.

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    The rda for mag is 400 mg. Some feel better with more (800, 1000, mg etc...) Just go slowly to see how YOU handle mag citrate--even cutting them in half (if they are tablets) at first to make sure you tolerate it. If I take too much at once there are bathroom consequences. (And I NEED it--its not because I have too much mag, but b/c citrate is a hard form for me to take in larger quantities.) If I space it out in 100 mg doses throughout the day I'm *ok* with it. Just have to be careful with it. I think I'm better off using mag oil though for absorption (or perhaps would benefit from the jigsaw kind, etc).
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

tradawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRae View Post
    Do you know if that coupon code works beyond first time orders? The last order I placed said I couldn't use the coupon code b/c it was not my first order at the site...

Anyone got coupon codes for iherb that work beyond first time orders? (Sorry if the one above does--haven't tried it yet...) TIA!

I believe it's only for first time customers. Not that there aren't ways around that-different email address/different credit card...not that I'm promoting doing that
    $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

hazyjane is offline Senior Member
    Iherb also gives additional discounts based on the amount ordered- the more you order, the more you save. It really is a good deal!

Mandolin is offline Senior Member
    I <3 iHerb! If anyone else wants to place an order, my code's AMA998. Enter it at checkout to receive $5 off first order.

Shameless self-promotion

stanislavakoeva is offline Junior Member
    Here's another discount code-AVA527

The codes work only for first order.

tealo is offline Junior Member
    Hi there
    Thanks a lot for the code I used, and I saved 5$. at iherb.com
    Here is other coupon code for new customers MEK015 for saving 5$ off your first order at iherb.com
    Enjoy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    I got this one: Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg, 250 Tablets

and plan on taking it once a day along with Vit D. I think iherb said you could take them together and it'll be easier for me to remember. I'm going to watch how it affects that specifically. Is 200mg too much? idk if I can cut it.. if it makes me soil myself you're gonna get it.
    I take 400mg (same brand you just bought) just before bed. No bathroom consequences so far.

Oh and iHerb ROCKS!! Even with shipping to Australia, they are still significantly cheaper than purchsing here, sometimes a third of the price.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I take 400mg (same brand you just bought) just before bed. No bathroom consequences so far.

Oh and iHerb ROCKS!! Even with shipping to Australia, they are still significantly cheaper than purchsing here, sometimes a third of the price.
    I actually still have not run through every thing I bought. I just started my second bottle of fish oil (NOW DHA 500), the fam is on the second bottle of Vit D (5000 IU each, I have them taking one a day - along with fish oil but they forget that one all the time) and I still haven't finished the bottle of mag.

I stopped taking it along with meals, vaguely recall reading something about how when you eat your stomach is not in the best chemical condition (too alkaline, or whatever the direct opposite of alkaline is...) to receive mag, and that it's best to then take it on an empty stomach.

So, now I take it before bed, maybe 4 times a week (because I forget) and usually 400mg, 600mg results in softer bowel movements, which to be totally honest, I don't really mind... cus... it makes it pretty easy to go to the bathroom heh, even sometimes 400mg makes it happen if I haven't taken it in a while.

But yeah, iherb rules.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    iherb is amazing! My discount code is in my signature.
    Georgette

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast